Saturday, December 11, 2010

From Rain to Pow - Dec 6, 2010

December 6th 2010 {Squaw Valley, CA} from UnofficialSquaw on Vimeo.

From RAIN to POW to McConkey's

The pouring rain last night didn't get me too fired up. Waking up to 2 inches of slop in the valley didn't make me wanna leave the house. Waiting inside Dave's Deli like a wimp (because I didn't wanna wait in the rain and whipping wind with 50 others in KT line) didn't exactly make my blood boil for sick pow. But, I gotta admit the snow was prettygoddamn good today.

Once I actually got on the mountain the snow was actually damn fun. The fresh stuff was sweet, the tracked up snow was hacky, and the beat up snow was set up like f#$king cement!

Some big sh#t went down today. Including McConkey's (it's only December 6th Humans)!!!!!!!!!!

Some dude hit McConkey's and I didn't see it but, I was able to interview a guy who saw.

"He came off the top, jumped, then a big jump, landed, but it wasn't tight. Maybe it was my angle but it looked like he missed the trees by this much(holding his hands out about 2 feet wide)."

So, yeah, I guess, that, it's, uh, ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment